torek, 20. september 2011

There is no end...

I finally started writing my diploma. It took me almost one year and a half to get to my mentor and ask him for a theme about what I should write. Some time ago I decided to already do that but because I didn’t have a proper theme, professor turned me down and I lost my drive to write it back then. So, a week ago I decided that I have to do this because this “haunts” me again and again somewhere in the back of my head. Vitan asked me if this is really necessary in this moment since I have a lot of things to deal with (going to work every day, doing Desteni I Process and also starting to build my business), if I have time to write it besides all of this and if other things won’t suffer on the way. This is certainly going to be time consuming but I need to complete my schooling, because I feel like I need a closure.
When I am starting to do something I always want to finish it, so it has some ending and the same is here. I have to be at the end so I can say this is it, this is done and I don’t have to worry about it anymore. Because as I already said I need to see the end so I can move on and then worry about another thing which has not ended yet. The same thing is happening in my process. I believe that there will be an end and when this happens, everything will be different. But it is not like that. There is no end, which is why it is called process. It won’t be like “ok, now I’ve gone through all the things and now it is over”. It won’t be over until everybody is done. Just like in every day’s life. When you complete something, you get it done but every time something new comes up on your way, and you need to take care of it and so on…

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar